ThinQ, meant to be pronounced as “THINK” is LG Electronic’s artificial intelligence that is designed to recognize and interact with users of LG appliances on a “personal” level.
With many electronic appliances from LG being equipped with ThinQ, it is easy to turn your home from its current state into something “smart” that will move and thrive on the wheels of technology.
When we talk about having a smart home, some people may think it is about having a sophisticated and latest technology integrated with your home but no. It is about the small technological enhancement that one undertakes to make a home a better place.
With the advanced AI capabilities through the ThinQ platform, the new LG OLED TVs allow viewers to freely interact directly to the remote control by voice and also, access ultra-convenient features of the Google voice assistant technology.
“LG OLED TV with AI (Artificial Intelligence) ThinQ has the Google Assistant built in, so you can control compatible smart home devices using just your voice. Create a center for your smart home and beyond. Plus it works with Amazon Alexa devices,” stated LG Electronics on their website.
The LG ThinQ also means that viewers can use the OLED TV model to connect with other smart home devices such as vacuum cleaners, air conditioners, smart speakers, mobile phones and many others making what is called, ‘smart home hub.’ This means that one can control any smart device in the house as long as it is connected to the LG OLED TV either via WiFi or Bluetooth.
How about a feel of LG TwinWash in your home? LG TwinWash will give you the comfort you deserve. It is designed to handle all kinds of washing at home, placing you at the center of the whole experience. It is designed to help you interact with it at a personal level.
LG TwinWash is the first in the world of its kind. It is designed to give users the opportunity of washing two loads at the same time and without having to move a finger. Why? Because it is smart and I will tell you how.
Having an LG Instaview is another way of making your home smart. Having an LG Instaview transforms your storage to another level.
LG Instaview has some amazing features that cannot be found in any other fridge.
- It is smart. Simple. Smart. It has smart controls that give you the power to control it using, using your phone. All you need is the LG Smart ThinQ App and you will have your fridge at the palm of your hand.
- It minimizes odors to keep the air within and without always fresh. Have you ever opened your fridge and met face to face with a strange odor? Not because the food is bad but because the air from your food combined and made something you can’t explain. With LG Instaview, there is nothing like an odor from your food.
- You can see inside without opening the door. This is my favorite. I don’t need to open my fridge in order to see what I have and what I don’t have. I can see right inside without moving a finger.
- It features smart storage system. As I said earlier, the fridge is smart. I actually love its freezer, with a thin layer of ice that makes the cooling just perfect.
- It looks great. Its stylish black matte finishing makes it a beauty to behold. This also makes it to blend with any of your walls, bringing out the best coolness just by looking at it.
Make your home smart.