Your refrigerator is one of your most important appliances as you use it every day to keep your food at a safe temperature. When they first came to the scene, refrigerators had a single door and other things like freezers weren’t an option.
But once they were introduced, the configuration was simple – you either had a freezer on top or a side by side door that quickly became the standard. The side by side door came with a fridge cooler on one side (usually the right), and the freezer on the other.
Today, however, things have changed. There are more configurations, designs, capacities, and brands, all offering plenty of decisions to weigh before making the purchase.
Of course, while the size of this appliance and its affordability are typically the first things to consider, energy efficiency and the finish options follow, and then there is an even more crucial facet; the freezer placement.
It might not be the most glamorous aspect to choose from, but it plays a huge role in how you use and organize your refrigerator each day.
Bottom-freezer refrigerators allow you to place fresh foods and beverages in the refrigerator portion at eye level, making it much easier to locate them. They also provide a freezer drawer at the bottom that pulls out to reveal a spacious area for storing frozen foods.
LG Bottom Freezer Refrigerators
Some of the most convenient and highly efficient bottom freezer refrigerators are offered by LG electronics. LG bottom freezer fridges are available in a vast array of sizes, designs, and finishes, but why should you choose them?
With LG bottom freezer refrigerators, there is no more bending or stretching to reach your favorite foods. LG’s bottom freezer refrigerators put prime real estate right at eye level for easy access. Better yet, they incorporate all the latest innovations including Inverter compressors that boost innovations like Linear Cooling and Door Cooling.
They also deliver the perfect mix of style, capacity, and freshness technology. With it, you can get all the features you want including:
· Plenty of space: LG’s bottom-freezer refrigerators feature a large bottom capacity with plenty of room to meet all your storage needs.
· Linear Cooling and Door cooling system: Food stays fresher and more flavorful for longer thanks to the LG Linear Compressor. Wherever you lay your meal, it’ll be cooled by strategically positioned vents in every region.
· Better access to food: Most people are usually in and out of the fridge all day, but not the freezer. That’s why LG put the freezer on the bottom – keeping the refrigerator compartment at eye level and providing convenience for you and your family.
· ENERGY STAR certified: The last thing you need is an appliance that adds to your monthly utility bills. As such, LG bottom freezer fridges have been designed to be energy efficient. They meet or exceed federal energy standards for lower energy bills and energy consumption.
· LED lighting: Find what you need easily with an exceptionally bright interior illuminated by LED light panels. They’re also more efficient than traditional lighting.
· Flexible door shelving: Tall or short, wide, or narrow, LG’s shelving is designed to fit all shapes and sizes, opening up more fresh food space. The adjustable door drawers can also fold in to create more vertical storage space.
Best of all, LG bottom-freezer refrigerators are packed with all the latest innovations in LG technology. You can find your perfect fit or browse a complete collection of LG refrigerators, including counter-depth, side-by-side, French-door, top-freezer, and door-in-door styles, and see how LG is making life good.